MAY 1, 2018
The East Courtyard Drainage project has been marked by Miss Dig (yellow and red flags). This project is the last Drainage project to complete. It is being done to stop water issues in basements. Project to begin when weather permits.
The Annual Meeting has been scheduled for Monday, May 21, 2018 at the Chelsea Fairgrounds Building. Registration for the meeting will begin at 6:00 PM and the meeting will start at 6:30 PM. There will be pizza and water available. Please look for your Annual Meeting Packet coming in the mail to each Owner.
The Annual Bridgetown Garage Sale will be Friday and Saturday, May 18 & 19, 2018.
Sandra F. VanBurkleo and Larry Hart, the recent new owners of 949 Moore Drive own Artisan Knitworks LLC at 105 N. Main downtown. They moved the shop from Farmington, MI, when the lease was up – and they are very glad they did. What a great welcome! The shop has a space for socializing and for classes; it also has a wonderful array of yarn-y goods, new and vintage buttons, and some completed accessories and garmets. Sandra is also a professor in the Department of History at Wayne State University; she’s trying now to finish another book before retirement. Larry is a professional photographer, advertising maven and marketer with a long career in those fields, often in collaboration with car companies. They have a darling quite beautiful cat named Bubba who isn’t nearly as smart as his name suggests.
Please email me (firstname.lastname@example.org) a short bio of yourself so we may get to know all of our neighbors. It’s fun, and it’s your turn!!
Things to Remember
- The Board will make every attempt to give you notice regarding the upcoming projects ahead of the scheduled date to be done.
- Check to be sure that you have locked your mailbox, some have been found open with mail falling out. If your lock is broken please contact Scott Allen.
- Please contact F&D regarding any issues regarding your condo. They will direct your concerns to the Board for review and action to be taken
- If you see any of the Board Members in passing, feel free to ask questions
- If you have any news or suggestions for the next Newsletter please contact LuAnn Koch
- If you did not receive this Newsletter by email and would like to, just send me your information and I will add you on this list.
- Our Website has been updated, please check it out, suggestions/corrections welcome
- See something, say something
New and Seasonal Tips
Trash day pick up is early on Tuesday Morning. Please be aware that we have Critters who love your trash, so please don’t feed them until the night before pickup day.
Also Recycle day pick up is early on Wednesday Morning. We would ask that you keep your Recycle Bin in your Garage except for the night before pickup or day of pickup.
Holiday’s that fall on Monday DOES NOT delay our Trash pickup days. ONLY Holiday’s that fall on Tuesday’s, then both Recycle and Trash may be picked up on same day.
Please remember, dogs are not to be left unattended outside of our Units, and please pick up after them as you are walking around our Community.
Modification Requests forms are available on our Website. These requests are for any modifications you would like to make on the outside of your unit. For example: windows, enhancements to landscaping, radon mitigation systems, new outside A/C units, handicapped railings or ramps to name a few. Please fill out the required form and mail or deliver to Scott Allen #802. The request will be placed on the Board Meeting Agenda which is the 3rd Tuesday of the month. Please submit accordingly.